What you will discover from watching the video:
- Key lifestyle changes that can enhance your concentration, improve your memory and give you a faster, more precise brain
- How to undo the damage caused by common daily habits that may be rotting our minds.
- A toxic daily habit linked to dementia that may be aging our brains by up to 5 years.
- What is the ‘Einstein Chemical’ and how to create more of it naturally in your brain
- Why AGING isnt the main cause of cognitive decline
- What are ‘anticholinergics’ and why you should avoid them as much as possible
- Why ‘glycation’ may be rotting our minds, and how to avoid it
- How to boost the neurotransmitters that are vital for learning, memory and thinking with crystal clear clarity
- 4 natural ingredients that have been used for thousands of years to improve mental performance
- What a recent review of 39 studies by the University of Canberra in Australia found to be the BEST way to keep the brain sharp if you’re over 50.
- What Japanese doctors prescribe to improve memory, enhance concentration and to improve blood flow to the brain.
- What is known as ‘Viagra for the mind’ and how to get it naturally
- A secret Chinese moss called the ‘Brain herb’ taken for 1,000s of years to prevent premature mental aging
Links to all the studies mentioned:
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Disclaimer – Statements made in these printed and recorded presentations have not been evaluated or approved by the Federal Drug Administration. Individual results vary and results discussed in these materials are not necessarily typical or average results. Some of the discussions of results are based on anecdotal reports or individuals’ personal experiences, not necessarily representative of typical results and, in some cases, representative of exceptional results. You should never make changes to your medication without speaking to your doctor. The information provided is not a replacement for professional medical advice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]