Think storing your photos on your PC or, heaven forbid, the ‘Cloud’ will keep them safe?
Whether it’s email phishing, viruses, malware or Russian hackers, there are all manner of cyber threats that can put your priceless memories at risk. And what about if your computer crashes or someone wipes your hard drive by accident?
Losing thousands of priceless photos overnight is a common problem. If you’re in Generation X or a baby boomer, you likely have tens of thousands of priceless photos of your children as babies, weddings, holidays, birthdays and Bar Mitzvahs all stored on your PC or laptop.
Just imagine waking one morning and every single photo is GONE! lost FOREVER!
You could try backing them all up manually yourself onto another machine or storage device. But it can take you HOURS of trawling through folders, selecting photos and then waiting up to one hour or more for them to copy across.
And how often will you be willing to go through the same SLOW process. Once a week? Once a month? Or, most likely, will you completely forget to do it after a while.
You could get some digital photo organizing software to help. But this can cost you $100 or more. And it still doesn’t solve the problem of what to do if your PC is hacked, gets a virus or stops working altogether.
Thankfully, to the rescue is a new affordable gadget that can backup up to 60,000 photos near instantly in a single click. It’s so quick, painless and hassle free you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
What is the Photo Stick?
How does it work?
The Photo Stick is a USB stick saves you the wasted time and frustration of spending hours searching, saving and organizing your photos before backing them up. This little guy does all of it for you. It will automatically scan every file, folder and drive to find priceless photos and videos. It then backs them up, with space for up to 60,000 on a single Photo Stick. to backup. Saving your memories of your children, family and lifetime events forever.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”145″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]All you need to do is:
• Plug The Photo Stick into your computer (works for both Mac and Windows)
• Open the program
• Hit GO and WHOOSH all your priceless memories are backed up safe and sound for posterity.
Seriously, one press of a button. That’s it and the job is done.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
How Much Does the Photo Stick Cost?
Imagine your PC or laptop is hacked, all your personal photos and videos are stolen and you then get an email from the hacker (probably in Russian) demanding $1,000 for their safe return.
You’d be willing to pay that wouldn’t you? It would seem a small price compared to losing all your photos of your children, your wedding day, photos of backpacking around Europe or photos of dearly loved, lost relative. You’d pay it in a heartbeat wouldn’t you?
Photo organizing software costs $100 or more. And IT does nothing to keep your photos and videos safe.
When you consider the other options, the Photo Stick is an absolute bargain. Because it costs almost less than one third of photo organizing software. Because you can get an 8GB Photo Stick (enough memory for 3,500 photos) for just $34.99. And remember that it features cutting edge technology that scans your PC or laptop for photos and videos and then backs them up with a single press of a button.
So it saves you hours of time, a lot of money and, most importantly, peace of mind knowing your priceless memories are safe.
4 Reasons to Get a Photo Stick
- Save hours of time – Going through your entire hard drive to find priceless photos could take hours manually. Photo Stick can scan your PC or laptop for personal photos and videos in a single click.
- Save money – Photo organizing software can cost $100 or more, and does nothing to keep your photos safe. Photo Stick costs less than half the price and protects your photos from being lost.
- Security – Your computer is vulnerable to malware, viruses, hackers and all manner of digital pests that may lead to your photos being lost. Photo Stick keeps all your photos securely stored on a separate device.
- Peace of mind – Why live in dread that your computer may crash one day or get a virus and lose all your priceless photos? Get a Photo Stick and protect your photos of your children growing up, your wedding day, photos of beloved friends and relatives and other priceless memories stored safely forever.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]