Firstly, because I read a study that found probiotic supplements barely work (more on that later)…
And secondly, because I found there are more potent sources of probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes in FOOD.
Now here’s the really smart thing I did…
I then combined the most potent probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes to make a breakfast drink.
A smoothie that takes only a few minutes to prepare. Yet is packed with gut enriching nutrients in their most natural form.
1. The Most Potent Natural Probiotic on Earth – It’s found in a yogurt goat herders eat in the Caucasus Mountains of Eastern Turkey. In fact, it’s so soothing for the gut it’s name literally means ‘feeling good’.(3)
2. An ancient Egyptian Prebiotic – This prebiotic is found in a root used in alternative remedies for the liver. And modern scientists have now verified can works wonders for the digestive tract.(5)
3. A digestive enzyme found in a Caribbean fruit – This digestive enzyme is found in an inexpensive fruit available in most food stores. It’s packed with digestive enzymes that help your gut turn carbs and sugars into energy rather than fat.
After discovering these three ingredients I used them to create what I call my…
Ultimate Probiotic Smoothie
You could say it’s like three supplements in one only better!
Because it contains:
– Up to 30 strains of gut enriching healthy probiotics
-Up to 20 billion friendly bacteria
-The “fertilizer” prebiotic Inulin
-Digestive enzymes including amylase, maltase and bromelain
And did it work?
Well, my cramps, gas, and bloating didn’t vanish overnight.
Yet after a few weeks of drinking my one-of-a-kind probiotic smoothie…
and replenishing my gut with probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes in their most natural form…
my IBS sysmptoms faded away…
until I no longer have to plan my days around getting to a bathroom.
But not only that…
My energy levels have lifted.
Brain fog blown away.
Even my skin seems clearer.
These days, my gut feels great!
I feel on top of the world.
And like my accident at the school gates happened to another person.
Now I know this all sounds too good to be true.
How can a simple smoothie succeed at managing an issue that baffles mainstream medicine?
I understand if you’re skeptical.
So on this page I share all the research and scientific studies I discovered on my journey to revitalising my gut health.
This includes why gut imbalances are the root cause of digestion problems like IBS…
and why you shouldn’t wait for gas, cramps, and bloating to go away on their own.
Because you see, when your gut is in a poor state, and can’t digest food properly, it sets off a chain reaction of health issues throughout the body.
In fact, poor gut health is now linked to chronic weight gain, high blood sugar, brain fog, and lots of health problems.
As WebMD states: “your gut bacteria are tied to your probability of things like diabetes, obesity, depression, and colon cancer.”(24)
So if you:
- Suffer from gas, bloating, diarrhoea or any other gut health issues (which big pharma’s best medicines can only relieve and NEVER cure)
- Struggle with stubborn belly fat but are fed up with yo-yo dieting, food restrictions and misery
- Battle with energy levels that bounce around like a pinball machine (and force you to “top up” on sodas, sugary buns and snacks just to get through the day)
- Already know the gut is the core of all health in the body and you want to ensure yours is in the best shape possible
Keep reading. Because I believe my probiotic smoothie can resolve all these issues and more.
Just from a single daily glass at breakfast!
I only wish I’d discovered it sooner.
Because six months ago, my gut was in a RANCID state.
At first I thought my cramps, bloating, and diarrhoea were due to a virus.
I thought they’d pass.
But for weeks I suffered with guts that felt like a tangled hose pipe…
cramps so bad it made me wince…
and my intestines would feeling like they were being SQUEEZED by invisible hand.
Many times I only barely made it to a bathroom in time to slam the door before my bowels erupted.
I knew I needed help.
It was time to swallow my pride and speak to my doctor.