New – The Gut Health Transformation
30 Day Gut Health Coaching Program for Revitalising the Gut, Strengthening the Immune System, and Gaining the Springboard to the Healthy, Active Life You Deserve
Gain a pathway to a strong digestive system and core for supporting robust health throughout your body:
✔ 20 x videos on gut health
✔ 28 x Gut Enriching Recipes
✔ 30 x daily emails with action steps for implementing gut health habits
✔ Facebook Group for asking questions, sharing your health challenges and getting support throughout the program
Erudite Lifestyle is the creation of natural health researcher and writer Matt Ambrose.
Matt has spent hundreds of hours researching natural health topics for his clients.
He quickly discovered mainstream medicine’s obsesssion with prescribing medications for symptoms… rather than heal root causes.
Matt also discovered that the best way to resolve many health conditions including erratic blood sugar, unbalanced cholesterol, lethargy, achy joints and and brain fog is throgh healthy diet and lifestyle.
Rather than keep all this information to himself, Matt decided to create a website to share his discoveries with more widely. And so, Erudite Lifestyle was born.
- Salmon & Peach Salad
- Chicken, Orange and Walnut Salad
- Spinach Shakshuka
- Summer Smoothie Protein Bowl
- Eggs Fried on Tomatoes with Tuna
- High Protein Blueberry Pancakes
FREE Gut Health Video Course
“All Disease Begins in the Gut.”
Those are the words of ancient Greek philosopher and ‘Father of Medicine’ Hippocrates.
What he knew over 2,000 years ago that modern doctors are only now getting to grips with is that the gut is the core of all health in the body.
The gut is home to 80% of our immune system… it’s where our body absorbs nutrients… where it flushes out toxins… and even manages a healthy inflammatory response.
So you see, having a healthy gut is vital to our all round health.
Because when the gut is out of whack, it can trigger a chain reaction of health issues.
Along with gas and bloating, you may experience lethargy, brain fog, achy joints, and other symptoms. And if left to fester, gut health issues can develop into something even more serious.
The good news is that gut health can be improved with three key nutrients.
I reveal what they are in a FREE 5 day video course called The Gut Health Revialization Secret.
The course also reveals:
– A neat trick to strengthening the gut and immune system in minutes each morning (and save a FORTUNE on supplements).
– What goat herders in the Caucasus mountains drink to sustain their energy levels that may be 600% more potent than probiotic supplements
– Eating spicy food gives us gas – right? Wrong! It’s to due to depletion of trillions of life forms living inside the gut
– The secret root Cleopatra used to seduce Roman generals (which scientists now say may be the most potent natural prebiotic on earth)
– The missing link to gut health discovered in a Slavic village by Nobel prize winning scientist Ellie Mechnikov
– Warning! 3 in 4 people make this CRITICAL mistake when trying to revitalize their gut through diet changes (and what to do instead)
– 3 Caribbean fruits for improving digestion of carbs and sugars you can buy for pennies on the dollar at all good grocery stores
– The ONE food to ALWAYS eat after going on a course of antibiotics (No, it’s not sauerkraut)
– The sneaky trick supplement companies use to sell more bottles of expensive probiotics (despite a SHOCKING study finding they may not work for 1 in 2 people)
– The ugly truth about the EXPLOSION in inflammatory conditions like allergies, brain fog, low energy, and joint pain over the last 50 years.
And much more.
To get the answers to all these riddles in the FREE Gut Health Revitalization Secret video course, enter your BEST email in the box below:
Disclaimer – The efficacy and safety of The Gut Health Revitalization Secret program has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not health info products. As such, it is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. The information in the course is not for medical diagnosis and treatment, which can only be performed with a full history and physical and a mutual agreement between patient and clinician. Its information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this program.