Want to know one of the reasons why so many people struggle with their weight these days?
As you may know, protein is one of the main building blocks in our body.
We need protein to build and repair tissues, bones, skin and muscle.
We also need protein to make enzymes and hormones and other body chemicals.
But did you also know we need protein to support a healthy metabolism and burn fat?
Other benefits of protein include:
- Reduced Appetite and Hunger
- Increased Muscle Mass and Strength
- Strong, healthy Bones
- Reduced Cravings for Fattening Sugary Snacks
- Boosted Fat Burning Metabolism
- Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- Helps Maintain Weight Loss
So you see, if you struggle to achieve and sustain a healthy weight…
Lack of protein may be the cause.
Good news is you can get a motherload of protein each morning with my Eggs Fried on Tomatoes with Tuna recipe.
It takes only 5 minutes to make, and gives you a protein powered boost to your day!