Did you know that in Iceland only 1.6% of the population has type 2 diabetes (compared to 10% in the US)?
Or that France has much lower rates of heart disease despite eating a diet high in fat?
While in India dementia is far lower than Western countries?
Yet their remarkable health would still dive bomb in weeks if they changed their diets to include more of the cheeseburgers, sodas, pizzas, and foods high in sugars that make up the average American diet.
This is why I’m such a big fan of the keto diet.
Keto is proven in countless studies to help revitalise the body’s metabolism, digestive system, energy levels, and all round health.
If you’re new to keto, here’s what you need to know:
- The keto diet is packed with healthy fats, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices.
2. It does NOT contain high quantites of processed sugars, grains, artificial sweeteners, vegetable oils, trans fats, MSG, or other nasty additives found in processed Frankenfoods.
3. It replicates how our ancestors ate for thousands of years. It’s why they had such lean, strong, healthy bodies, with lots of energy. It’s also why they had much less disease than we do now.
- Less heart disease.
- Less obesity.
- Less diabetes.
- Less arthritis.
- Less dementia.
- And even less cancer.
Instead of eating foods processed until all the nutrition has been bled out…they’d hunt, forage, fish, and farm for their food. And it was also free of the pesticides, crop sprays, and genetically modified crops doing so much damage nowadays.
Yet, this damage is reversible.
When you stop polluting your body with sugars, sweeteners, additives, and artificial junk…
And instead feed your body with the nutrient dense foods it craves…
Your body can naturally absorb more minerals to feed your brain, muscles, and vital organs while also releasing stores of fat to be burned off as energy.
The result is what keto lovers refer to as “effortless weight loss” and a complete health transformation.
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people can melt away ugly stores of fat and gain newfound vim and vigor after switching to keto.
Within just 60 days of eating and living the keto lifestyle, people have…
- Lost weight – People finally lose the 5, 10 or even 15 lbs of stubborn weight they need to attain their dream bodies (and without gruelling “boot camps” or cutting calories to the point of starvation)
- Reduced their diabetes – Diabetics can get their blood sugar under control, allowing them to gain the energy to get off the sofa and live their lives again – while enjoying the thrill of throwing their meds away (and the relief of knowing they arent going to go blind or have a leg amputated).
- Reversed their heart disease – People with heart disease have seen their cholesterol rebalance for the first time in a decade, as toxic plaque flushes from their arteries. Their doctor is equally shocked to see their blood pressure has plummeted and they no longer need the statins he’d said they’d have to take for the rest of their lives.
- Cured digestive problems – Sufferers of heart burn, chronic bloating, IBS and gas have all cleansed their digestive systems so they can eat at their favorite restaurants again and even treat themselves to cake
WHY KETO IS BETTER THAN OTHER DIETS:
There are tons of diets to choose from these days…Paleo…vegan…cave man…South Beach etc. So why do I think Keto is the best?
Well, as hundreds of thousands of people all over the world have experienced, switching your body’s fuel source from sugar and carbs to healthy fat can trigger remarkable transformations in your body.
Here are just three reasons why I think it’s the best way of feeding your body with nutrition and energy:
- Burns fat as fuel – By restricting your intake of carbs and sugars, keto switches your body to burn stored fat as fuel, rather than the glycogen stored in your muscles. This naturally turns stores of fat in your upper arms, thighs, and belly into energy bars just waiting to be burned off.
- Lowers your blood sugar – As many as 1 in 2 Americans has high blood sugar. And the reason is simple: Our diets. Keto reduces your intake of processed sugar, naturally lowering your blood sugar and insulin resistance so you can lower your risk of type 2 diabates (in fact, many people have reversed their diabetes through the keto diet)
- More energy – The Keto diet gets its name from “ketones”. These are blocks of energy your liver produces from stored fatty acids by a process known as “ketosis”. Ketones are a much more potent source of energy than glucose. So with these flowing through your body, you can power through the day without having to “top up” on coffee or soda.
- Less hunger – Healthy fats, like eggs and avocado, are among the most nutrient dense foods around. They give your body what it needs faster and keep you full for longer, which means less snacking between meals.
If any of this sounds good to you, I’ve created a quickstart report that reveals everything you need to know about the keto diet in 20 mins.
It’s called “Keto FAQ – 23 More Frequently Asked Questions about the Keto Diet”.
You can download a copy right now. Just click the link below: