Who says pizza can’t be healthy?
My deep dish quiche pizza recipe combines with a rich tomato sauce, Italian cheeses and and roasted pepperoni.
Filling, nutrious and healthy. Yum!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Three eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese (mozzarella, romano, parm mix – or
- your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and cream cheese until
- Stir in heavy cream, parmesan and spices.
- Pour 2 cups cheese into a nonstick, 13×9 inch baking pan or
- Add egg mixture on top of cheese and blend together so that cheese
is suspended in the mixture and not concentrated at the bottom of
- Bake in oven approximately 30 minutes and then briefly
remove pan to add on layers of mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Return to oven for 10 more minutes or until dish is bubbly and