If you’re a fan of cabbage, you’ll love my Ground Beef and Cabbage Casserole recipe.
It’s packed with ground beef, rice, tomatoes, cheese, and of course, cabbage.
And it’s super easy to make too. Just add all the ingredients to a skillet, fry, cover and then simmer until it’s cooked to perfection.
- ½ lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ bag coleslaw mix
- 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Brown ground beef first and set aside.
- Add onion and cabbage to skillet and sauté until soft.
- Add ground beef back in along with tomato sauce and lemon juice.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then cover and simmer for 30 minutes.