- 1lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onion or garlic salt 8 ounces low carb mushroom soup
- or sauce mix
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1lb. package of frozen, mixed vegetables
- 1lb Atkin’s low carb bake mix or equivalent
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Mix low carb bake mix into dough per package instructions and roll
flat into a circle roughly the same diameter as your skillet.
- Cut dough into equal sized triangles and roll each triangle once from
base to tip.
- Set aside. In a non stick skillet, stir in ground beef and onion salt and
cook thoroughly until browned. Stir in mushroom soup/sauce,
ketchup and mixed vegetables.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and cover and simmer 8 – 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and arrange dough triangles on top of
mixture with the tips pointing to the center.
- Place skillet in oven and bake at 375 for approximately 20 minutes
or until dough turns golden brown